Kitesurf Certified Courses are fully compliant with I.K.O. standards and recommendation
(International Kiteboarding Organisation)
I.K.O. methodes are world wide recognized and grant a rapid and safe Kitesurfing learinig assisted by our qualified instructors.
Our qualified instructers, impart lessons in different languages:
Using the "State of Art" equipments.
IKO Card, in which the acquired learning level is mentioned, will be handled to every student
The IKO Card, needed to certified the acquired Kitesurf learning level, gives the opportunity to rent Kitesurf equipment in many IKO Centers all over the world.
All the lessons can be requested:
- In Pairs
- In Group
Kitesurfing Lessons a base on three (3) Levels:
Discovery course di 3 ore
- Discovery course 3 Hours
- Basic course 6 Hours
- Intermediant course 9 Hours
- Intensive 12 Hours
1 - DISCOVERY COURSE
- Equipment learning and setting
- Safety Instructions and Suggestions
- Taking off and Landing "ALA"
- Check the Flight window on the Beach
- Make the first Body-drags in the sea.
2 - BASIC COURSE
- Improve the first learning received in the Discover Course
- Discover Course repeat steps
- Learn hoe to manage the Kite in water
- Relaunch the Kite in water
- Bodydrags under and over wind
- Bodydrags with the board
3 - INTERMEDIANT Course, on the way to independence !
4 - INTENSIVE Course, is the most complete Course, aimed at:
- Master the instance of the Discover
- First takeover in the Water
- Various Exercises
- Postural Improvement
- Learning all the Basics
- Learining to Pilote and Drive the Kite in both directions
- Learning to control the Stop
- Learning to Turn
- Learning to stay above wind
Ore Lessons Private In Pairs In Group
3 H DISCOVER 110 80 60 Euro
5 H BASIC 220 160 120 Euro
9 H INTERMEDIANT 330 240 180 Euro
12 H INTENSIVE 400 300 240 Euro